Anche per questa seconda stagione di VISION il network youBEAT collabora come Media Partner per intervistare gli artisti e promuovere mensilmente questo concept di eventi molto giovane e sempre più funzionante.
Ad aprire la stagione è stato il 19enne olandese Timmo Hendriks da Apeldoorn, giovane dj/produttore con diversi singoli in Free Download supportati da artisti internazionali.
youBEAT intervista TIMMO HENDRIKS:
Hi Timmo, nice to meet you! It’s a pleasure to have you here at VISION as special guest for its opening.
– What do you like most of Italy?
I like italian food, cities and their energetic and jumping crowds!
– When and how did you start?
Oh, this is a really funny story. I think 3 and half years ago I used to play lots of videogames and my parents wanted to quit me do it so they gifted me a consolle for christmas and all started!
– You recently released many successful free downloads like the latest “Odyssey” ft. Lindequist, Go Down, Rock N Roll and others. What do you think about free downloads and fangates to raise as an artist?
I think free download is great to spread music in the beginning. So many people prefer it, if you start as a newbie releasing music via labels you can’t achieve so much.
It’s important to create own fanbase and this is a good way to do it!
– Which are your dreams and your next news?
Right now i’m actually working with some labels, free downloads are going great but I would bring my career to the next step, keeping releasing new free download
– Which is your favourite style, artists and songs?
I started with Big Room but now I shifted to Groove/Electro style, in fact I love Dannic and Merk & Kremont “Ciao” style.
My idols are definitely Axwell /\ Ingrosso!